Monday, April 27, 2009

Melanie's Monday - Hair!

Hey everybody! It's Melanie, and I'm back for more on my 'Road to the Prom'!

I've been looking in magazines, trying to find the perfect way to style my hair from prom! And I've finally found it!

If you read earlier, then you remember how I found the perfect prom dress - a midnight blue strapless gown. Now, my hair is going to go perfectly with my dress!

I'm going to take about a third of my hair, clip it to the top of my hair, and have it come down in curls. The rest of my hair is going to be free flowing and in curls too! It makes my blonde hair really stick out against the blue, and I think it's going to look absolutely beautiful!

Well, that's it for me this week! I'll be back next week for the next Melanie's Monday!

Melanie Ryder can be found in Alyssa Montgomery's short stories, Where Are You? and 9:53 P.M. (from the Heat of the Moment Anthology).

3 comments:

Regan Black said...

Sounds like Melanie will be turning heads!

Great post, Alyssa!

Regan
http://www.regansrealm.blogspot.com

Legendary Lights said...

One question: Do you use hairspray? I always fight with myself over that decision. Hair stays in place nicely, but feels like peanut brittle to my date, Zach. Or, hair looks good at first, begins to droop by first dance, but feels soft and inviting to date's fingers...

Oh, the decisions!

Alyssa Rydell
Midland Middle School

Iris Black said...

You're going to look fantastic, Melanie! Have fun!

And Sam can't wait until its her turn to go to prom!

Iris
http://irisblack-author.blogspot.com