Monday, June 29, 2009

Melanie's Monday - Summertime!

Melanie here! And I'm so glad to announce that I have totally spent the first week of my summer in the best way! I got to spend the first week of my summer vacation, not only looking forward to and preparing for my upcoming roadtrip, but also by... simply...

Relaxing.

Yeah, that might have been a tad anticlimactic, but after all the stresses of school, graduation, and party-planning, it was great to just kick back and relax, read a book, sit by the pool, go into the pool....

Let me tell you! Nothing is better than finding a good book to read and then lounging outside to read it. I've already finished three books this week! Totally entertaining.

So that was my week. How about everyone else? Anyone do anything interesting this week?

Melanie Ryder is a character that can be found in Alyssa Montgomery's short stories, Where Are You? and 9:53 P.M. (from the Heat of the Moment Anthology).

1 comment:

Iris Black said...

Glad you're relaxing, Melanie! I'm enjoying the same after two weeks of travel. Enjoy your book!

Iris
http://irisblack-author.blogspot.com